Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bio shock moments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

Bio shock moments Empty
PostSubject: Bio shock moments   Bio shock moments EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:51 am

I am just going to write up some funny/scary moments for you guys.

Ok I can deal with a lot of crap. I am just fine if I walk into a room and there are corpses everywhere, and one of them attacks me. But one time I go into a old doctors operating room. And on the tables are corpses...I just ignore them, and I head down the stairs at the end of the room. There is a hallway that opens up into a bigger room, and at the end of the hallway I see a splicer's shadow on the wall. (btw a splicer is a person that has gone crazy from all of the stuff going on down there and they have knives...and they cut people). So anyways, I see the shadow, and I get ready for a fight. I inch forward and *pssst* all the light bulbs burst. And when one light bulb turns back on casting an eerie flickering glow on everything...the shadow is gone. Forever. I don't know where he/she went...

Another time I was really tripping balls... I saw a shotgun in a well lit area. I am like sweet! A new gun! So I grab it and BAM! Lights go off... AND I'm starting to get hit by tons of splicers. I was shouting, and the thing is I was talking to rhett, and he was playing Bioshock on the exact same level, exact same place. So while I am shouting, he rejoins the chat and he is like: "what the heck Christian? Is there a really scary part coming up?". And before I answer he picks up the shotgun. All of a sudden he starts freaking out...It was actually really funny because we both have shotguns, blind firing in the darkness, and screaming.

Yup, that is all for now.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

Bio shock moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio shock moments   Bio shock moments EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:43 pm

yeah, i remember that part with the shadow and stuff, i was feaking out too. the room was kinda a "u" shape, right? like this [_]< is where u start and >[_] is where the shadow is.....i think...its been a while. any ways, (the "< and > represent where you and the shadow are in the room) so when u get to where the shadow is its obviously gone. but if u back track to the entrance of the room he bursts out of one of those cabinets where dead bodies are held.
Back to top Go down

Bio shock moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Labs Forum  :: Recreation :: Vice's :: Xbox-
Jump to: