Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K2 skies - silencers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

K2 skies - silencers Empty
PostSubject: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:01 am

Here are my K2 silencers, or at least what they used to look like before they got stuck under a box...
K2 skies - silencers K2_silencer_skis_08
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:22 pm

kool, I really dont know that much about skiing, (I dont ski) but I wanted to start this winter, but was too busy. Next winter I'm planning on starting so I will understand more. I skied once in Lake Tahoe, CA, only for a few days and was going down double diamonds after a week. But that was like 3rd grade, but since I play hockey, the skating I think would help and I bet I could pick it up again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Yeah, hockey is really really similar except for the weight and the limitation of movement. I'm guessing you'll be able to learn quickly, and besides both Christian and I can teach you a bunch of stuff, consider it a free lesson :face:
Back to top Go down
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm

I say next winter we all meet up and go skiing :santa:
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:12 pm

K2 skies - silencers 11801.Image.1

Those are my beastly skis. I love them Smile
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:56 pm

We should plan that, like you said Adam, next year a day skiing all together. That would be really fun!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 am

I LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAPI LIKE TO FAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K2 skies - silencers   K2 skies - silencers Empty

Back to top Go down

K2 skies - silencers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Labs Forum  :: Recreation :: Sports/Outdoors :: Skiing-
Jump to: