Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where will you go?

Go down 
+3
Crazychristian
Joe
AILD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:55 pm

What type of schools are you guys looking at for post hight school education?

I have some ideas but I don't have the names of the schools on hand seeing as I'm at my dad's and all of my research info is at my mom's place.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh thats a good idea for a question! Well I guess Ive never really thought about it and I guess it dewpends on my grades. OIr maybe it doesn't depend on my grades for writing/art/music education. Which is what I want to do. But my parents'll be PISSED. To hell. Anyway, other than that I know its kinda early to decide my career and maybe I should wait till later. I dont have too much experience yet, (any). But Im also kinda interested in the Seminary.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Oh ya Val this reminds me of what we talked about that night at bredeson. Can you give me some links? You said there was a site that you could just send stuff out?
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Great thanks. But the site you listed says it works with highschool graduates. Are there any other sites you remember? I will also go on google to check it out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:37 pm

I just put that I graduated to get the info, probs not a real good idea but then at least they send me their stuff. As far as other sties go, I'm really sry to not have any
more to give you
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Ok thanks. I won't go on the site then because I don't want to mess up anything.
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 pm

if NOTHING works out for me after high school, u know, i don't get invited to a school that i like, then its straight to the Marines. no joke. but thats if ABSOLUTELY NOTHING works out. and if were still in iraq then i'm not joining up.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Btw tom you have to be pretty dam good to be invited to schools, most people need to go and apply to go to college. So I wouldn't resort to the marines right away, but if you want to, sure, its your life.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:25 am

I am almost positive I'm not going to stay in the US after highschool/college. w00t, I'm a reb... but every college around the world is wayyy cheaper and I don't want to live in the US when I grow up. Thats right, I'm not living in the US. I mean, I reallyyyyy liked paris. I just realllyyyyy wished I could speak french completely fluently Sad But yea, I don't see the US in my future like after 24... not exactly sure what I'm gonna do but I'm best in math stuff when I try but I like english stuff more Sad I'll have to see what happens this year in school with my strengths and stuff to firmly decide on something...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:28 am

I will do what my heart tells me to. If my girl stays, I stay, if she goes, I go. and then I'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 pm

WHOA!!! VAL!!!!! Sorry dude, but that's what really fucks people over for life. I've heard so many stories of people who do what their girls do and then a few years later, they hate each other. Great, you just lost probably a better school for you AND lost your girl. I've heard soooo many suicide stories and stuff about that. You don't want to go down that path again I hope.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Ok, I think I need to explain that again, I want to go in life with the people that I want to be with. And only is assured a good job, or other situation.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh, ok. Good, thats perfectly fine. Lol, I'm too weird to think weird stuff then.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

np, jus trying to be more clear on my intentions.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 am

Ok, so any new ideas on where you guys are going?

Just trying to revive conversation
Back to top Go down
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 pm

idk its a little early, maybe Wisconsin? not really sure :confused:
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm

NORMANDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm

ok, iz going to Canada maybez
Back to top Go down
Jake
Initiate
Initiate
Jake

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 pm

hahahahaha i have no idea :/
Back to top Go down
http://starcitygames.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 pm

I only do cuz it's cheap
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm

my parents want me to goto McGill in canada cuz i could live with my uncle in his basement
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 am

It's also a rather hard school to get into... good luck if your GPA is under like 3.0 oe something.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Im going to college!

YAAAAAYYYYY!

I don't know which one though Mad

Or if im actually gonna get in Shocked
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Marines all the way, no joke. Already entered in all my personal info on the USMC website, they know my graduation date, age, address etc. Soon as i get outta high school...well, mebe i'll take that summer off, but then off i go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where will you go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will you go?   where will you go? Empty

Back to top Go down

where will you go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Labs Forum  :: General :: School-
Jump to: