Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A dedticated place for info sites etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

A dedticated place for info sites etc. Empty
PostSubject: A dedticated place for info sites etc.   A dedticated place for info sites etc. EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:27 am

if there could be a list of all the web sites that we refer to in the forum, all in one plaec with a brief decription of each, it would be really easy to search for stuff or just brows without having to google everything. (paintball wise)
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: A dedticated place for info sites etc.   A dedticated place for info sites etc. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Um...I am sorry but I dont think that may work. You will just have to go into a forum to look for sites that are specific to a subject. I don't really want to make a whole topic with all of the sites mentioned here because that is kind of labor intensive. Even if you were to do it, do you really think you can do that for a really long time. I don't want to put that on anybody or myself. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: A dedticated place for info sites etc.   A dedticated place for info sites etc. EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:44 pm

I understand, if at any point though we have enough moderators to keep it up, then do you think it would be possible?
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: A dedticated place for info sites etc.   A dedticated place for info sites etc. EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:08 pm

I don't know. But I will not rule out the possibility.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: A dedticated place for info sites etc.   A dedticated place for info sites etc. EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Ok, I guess it'll be something to look at in the future then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dedticated place for info sites etc.   A dedticated place for info sites etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

A dedticated place for info sites etc.
Page 1 of 1