Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Activities...

Go down 
+4
EvilFurby22
Jeff
AILD
Crazychristian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

Summer Activities... Empty
PostSubject: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Hey Val, I was wondering in the summer do you want to workout together? We can meet everyday at garden park (when we set a time) and then bike to the community center. Work out, and then come back. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Sure, you have a lifetime membership too don't you? Cuz we could go there too every once and a while. Times will have TBD, but that's a minor detail.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Well I think Lifetime Fitness is to far away for an everyday bike ride, where as the community center is really close by. It would work best for me if we had set times cause I will then know when to wake up and go on my morning run. Setting time will also help us coordinate meeting each other at garden park.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Ok, community center is cool. I won't know times until I have a job, so I'll tell you as soon as i know.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:43 pm

hey guys, I'd be glad to workout with you guys. and christian, I've thought about CC and am strongly leaning towards joining. but idk if its too late or not. but I'd glady workout, i need to this summer and would rather do it with people than alone in my basement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:04 am

Ok then, that makes three of us :D The more the merrier !
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:24 pm

IWAZB0RED wrote:
hey guys, I'd be glad to workout with you guys. and christian, I've thought about CC and am strongly leaning towards joining. but idk if its too late or not. but I'd glady workout, i need to this summer and would rather do it with people than alone in my basement.

Freaking great man!!!!! SWEET! and working out with us that would be great cause Val is leaving for a bit over summer so I will still have somebody to workout with. Uh the plan hasnt been worked out yet, but Val what say you about every day we meet at garden park at 8:00 or so? (please not a lot later and keep in mind I have to go for my morning run before that).
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:49 pm

8 sounds fine, the only thing is that if we party at night, then in the mourning I'll be in bed till at least noon. The other thing is that if we are doing wheight training every day then I think it would be best to do it only every two days. You know, to give the body time to heal.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:14 pm

That is why you do upper body one day, lower the next, then cardio...repeat. Since I am a runner I will be doing cardio every day on top of the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Ok, but how long are we gonna plan on working out? I'd say an hour or so, but if you have another idea in mind I open to suggestions
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:42 pm

An hour is probably enough. We can lengthen and shorten whenever we want to if we want to. But it would be great if we could just finish it in the morning so we can go hang out and do other stuff.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

Yeah, I would hate to be still working out after noon. Then we can have time to do other stuff like bike to Wisconsin or go play PB.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Righto. But we probably won't be playing that much paintball unless someone else's parents could drive. Remember I can't drive untill october.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:40 pm

O...right... that has some needing to be figured out then doesn't it!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:56 pm

ya, im glad you are excited. you got the "work out upper body one day, lower the next, then cardio..." from me. But idk, mebe you already knew that. 8 sounds fine. I think once we get the hang of it, we'll just except it as a habit and get pumped! (lol, jk, that sounds gay...)
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:34 am

Habit sure, pumped... not so much... Exited to hang out though
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:19 pm

HELLOO!!!!!!!! I have joined the high school weight lifting program. So has john razidlo. if you guys want, you guys could sign up to. if you want. be nice to have a few people you know there.

Oh yeah, and if you REALLY want to get in shape, then join Gamespeed football academy. they teach you the mechanics of sprinting and how to figure out a good workout routine. Its owned by EJ Henderson of the minnesota vikings and every so often, vikings like Adrian Peterson work out there. i did that place for 6 weeks and i now have more defined calf muscles, arm muscles, and can sprint faster. theres a kid in my grade that goes to southview who has gone there for 2 years and he's a mini hulk that can run at superhuman speeds. no joke.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Where is this 'hulk' school of which you speak?
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:55 pm

what do you mean "Hulk" school? i said the KID who went to gamespeed for 2 years was a mini hulk. not the school. his name is John Bryan.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:23 pm

hey i would join also if thats alright i need help with upper body strength. Just like christian I would run everyday on top of the workouts with you guys. Who know i might even run with you christian?
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:30 pm

yeah, well go to the place for 2 years and you have a bunch of little hulks running around at high speeds :face:
Back to top Go down
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:26 am

well its almost summer time once again time to revive this part of the forum
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:28 am

thank you adam. yea, i still kinda need plans and still waiting on joe to possibly talk to the ppls for the statefair stuff which would be cool for me.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:30 am

I dunno what I am going to do for summer.

But the first week I am going to be going to Germany to visit family.
Back to top Go down
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:31 am

well im having a family reunion (like every other year) this time in North Carolina and thts gonna be 1 or 2 weeks something like that and also my cousin is gonna come to minnesota and we might take some sailing lessons and....oh ya planning on getting my license
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Activities...   Summer Activities... Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Activities...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next