Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wOw i dont even own a ... w/e

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e Empty
PostSubject: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm

BIOSHOCK II!!!!!!!! 4th quarter '09. Whos gonna gett it? Jeez this looks like the sickest game in ... a long time maybe ever. Its supposed to be a prequel to Bioshock, before the city went crazy. No gp footage yet tho.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:46 am

Do you know if it's gonna be realsed on PC?
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:05 pm

If Bioshock made it to PC (I dunno if it did) then maybe...but after a while cause it takes a while for xbox games to hit PC...if they ever do.

If Bioshock did not make it to PC, then I doubt it.

joe > you should talk to andy about this stuff more often if you would like. We talk about videogames during health and we started talking about gears of war 2, bioshock 2 and army of 2 way before anyone else. (We are kind of nerdy in regards to the 360 and gaming in general).
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:36 pm

I've never even played Bioshock. I've heard its good from you guys though. I might rent and beat it this summer. Also my friend from NJ beat it and told me it was a realllyyyy fun game. I trust him most (no offense to anyone), but his and my preferences on things are exactly =. Everytime we talk about something, we agree and its cool to see how differently we phrase things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 am

Sorry everyone for doubleposting. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY DID IT!!!. I had to hit myself constantly while typing. But no one has used this topic and I would make a new one but I'm too lazy. Anyways, I NEED to get my xbox fixed before all the new games come out. I'm still in a debate with myself about Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour. My friend in NJ says Rock Band all the way. But idk, Guitar Hero: World Tour looks better in ways, and worse in ways. Its probably going to come down to price. I like the rock band 2 drums idea because of the metal pedal and quieter drums. But I hate those guitars. But guitar heros drums are going to be like the first rock bands drums. I really don't know. But I first have to get my xbox fixed. If I called today, it might come while I am in france. Someone could steal it and that would suck. I'd probably ask if they could hold it until I got back, but could one of you pick it up if that doesn;t work. But if you open it I WILL KILL YOU!!! So, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm

RB2 has a real electronic drumset available tho and that is cool. and good songs; Dreamtheater and System of a Down
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 pm

I can pick it up for you Jeff, just give me the dates. I'll hold on to it np!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:59 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY XBOX IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY HARDRIVE NOW FROM YOU CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!! w000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............................it doesn't work. After like a minute, it died again Sad Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :cry:
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm

:|

told you...

:bounce: this is a cool smiley
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Lol. How did you get it to "work" in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Joe just turned it on and it worked for a few minutes. It was weerd...
Back to top Go down
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:44 pm

hmm i dont own an xbox and feel a little left out cause everyone else has one Sad i should probably get one :bounce: :flower: :elephant: :farao: :pig: :santa: :cherry: yay random smilies
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 pm

I don't know. I have not touched my ex-box in a few weeks I think. With school I don't have much time so I just dink around on the computer and do HW. I am going to get fallout 3 though.

Oh but the xbox is great fir the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm

rockband 2 is out!
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 pm

I know, I want it pretty bad but I don't know... I am already going to get fable 2 and fallout 3... and I have a limited amount of time and I am already stretching it with 2 games.

But I would love to see the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wOw i dont even own a ... w/e   wOw i dont even own a ...  w/e Empty

Back to top Go down

wOw i dont even own a ... w/e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Labs Forum  :: Recreation :: Vice's :: Xbox-
Jump to: