Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Ultimate Record

Go down 
+3
Crazychristian
AILD
Joe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

An Ultimate Record - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:25 pm

yup. wow, i dont even know what this topic is even about. lol, this is turning bad. christian should probably delete it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:29 pm

first of all jeff shutup it only turned bad when you commented.
second so aboutt music im having trouble finding new good music is there anything u guys would reccomend?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:32 pm

actually, this whole page is bull. But the disturbed CD will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Death Cab and Disturbed (In a bit). If you like Coldplay, I think their new album is their best. Um theres a REM rerelease out... And see if you like that new band "Scars On Broadway"
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:45 pm

OK wow you guys, have a spaz... We need to come up with a way not to essentially spam a page of the forum because Matt got mad at Christian for asking why he posted what he did, jez guys, can't you take a blow and not give one back? Can you stand to not have the last laugh?

I kinda figured it was Jacob seeing as I posted stuff to him directly in the band forum.

YES!!!! Disturbed's new CD is gonna friken awesome!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:47 pm

yay val! mediate1 what do you think about the other stuff i mentioned?
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm

im just mad jeff got involved if he wants things to get deleted... but anyways inside the fire has a weird video.
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:54 pm

STOP THE HATE!

another group hug guys :cheers: again he's bein held up by my pic =P

scott, if ur lookin for new stuff, i think you should check out bullet for my valentine and 3 doors down. im not being mean here, but i dont think you look for the deeper meanings and connections to ur life cuz ur a happy kid, unlike me (oh im such an emo Rolling Eyes ) =P jk anyway if im wrong which i can believe happening, you should check out staind, seether, and the killers.

i like pearl jam and soundgarden too.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Yah Matt!! Bring on the lighter stuff. But I already showed scott BFMV and he didnt like them. Bummer, I love them.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:03 pm

hey before you say i dont like something tell me what bfmv stands for. for all you know i could have listened to one song or not listened to the whole thing. I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:04 pm

i like the killers. I like seether from the songs ive heard .the singer has a good voice.

Last edited by scott on Thu May 29, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:05 pm

BFMV = Bullet for my Valentine. Matt said it in his post.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:05 pm

oh i will go listen now
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:08 pm

this tears dont fall song i like a lot
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Good, I showed you scream aim fire. You said you didn't like that. Look at it again. I like it alot so be careful in your response.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:33 pm

ok i listened to it and i remember it (it is the "onatopp song")umm i dont care for the lyrics i kinda like guitar and i think drums are awesome but because of my preference i don't like it enough to buy.

ps i like the solo
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Oh well. Thx for giving it a better try. Just curious though, y dont you like it enough to buy it? I thought it was awesome and it sounded like you did too. I think you just need to listen to it more and it'll grow on you.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:37 pm

...guys...guys...guys... Why can't you just drop it? Please?

BFMV is awesome I just got their new album, it's rather good, in my top 10 I'd say.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:38 pm

yah normally the songs i really like are the ones that grew on me. but i dont know at the moment ughhh its hard to put into words... maybe not enough variation it kinda just said over top a bunch i didnt really like the vocals amazingly.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:59 pm

Their vocals are not the best I do admit, I still really like their way of really playing together. Theres good balance and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 am

I LIKE TO FAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Record   An Ultimate Record - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Ultimate Record
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Labs Forum  :: General :: Music-
Jump to: