Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other Random Stories

Go down 
+3
towerdude
Jake
0.0 Atom 0.0
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

Other Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Hello everyone this was quite an interesting event. My dad called home to check on me and my brother as he does everyday but this time he told me that if i dont bring up my grade in math from a B+ to an A or A- i would have to get a tutor.So i was like Oh Dang! i might have to get a tutor! Shocked Then i told Christian about it on google talk and he tried to make me feel better (i think). Well anyway when my dad got home i was kind of mad at him and he came in my room and said he thought it was a litle harsh for him to say no more computor. so thought to myself "A LITTLE HAR... wait wat did he say?" so i asked him and he clarified. apperently i misunderstood he didn't say i had to get a tutor he said no more computer. and i was like o. well that my story hope u enjoyed it :D
Back to top Go down
Jake
Initiate
Initiate
Jake

PostSubject: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Funny story... Sadly I am not one to tell funny stories but i am always in the mood to hear one. :D
Back to top Go down
http://starcitygames.com
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm

heheeee christians latest voice crack today at school... jeff was there
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:05 pm

oh my gosh...that was so horrible... I...I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

That was bad. I feel bad now for laughing so hard about it. Oh well (wow, I got over that quickly ) Smile its jsut a part of growing up. You guys never saw me in 6th grade, I was pretty bad with voice cracks. Ugh.....I'm glad I've moved on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:45 pm

wow way to rub it in jeff "yeah back in sixth grade" while four years later ur sayin christian's just reached that point? =P im probably not helping by pointing it out. but hey everyone grows differently. i never had voice problems but im really lanky, jeff's got acne (not that bad trust me jeff -- spencer roble????) joe freakin shot up this year, adam didnt. but adam's hella smart. and waaay more mature than the rest of us. high five adam. :alien: that's a high five... green stylez
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Ya, sorry, didnt mean to rub it in. Ya but I do have acne problems, ugh.....thats another goal for this summer. Christian told me that clearosal or sumtin like that works well. I'm gonna get that because I trust consumers rather than all the f****** ads of all the products that work the worst. But if I can get rid of it, I will be the happiest you've seen in a while. But sometimes I think,"If I didn't have acne, I'd be complaining about something else." So in that way, its a good thing, I haven't seen myself w/o acne for a long time. So....ya.....thats enough to say...
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:54 pm

hey jeff, acne or no acne, ur our homie. neutrogena can't mess that up, even if it works.

Last edited by towerdude on Thu May 29, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:54 pm

GASP sorry ill fix that :cry:
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:13 pm

thats what's funny about being in our teens, we all look, sound or act really funny/weird some day sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:02 pm

:alien: w00t alien props! :alien:
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:35 pm

My voice was cracking all the time over the summer. It only happens when I shout. And since I think I am kind of the loud one sometimes, and I yell a lot, there is a high probability that my voice will shoot 4 octaves higher. Evil or Very Mad I wish I could just shout in peace.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:48 pm

i vote someone else tells another story this thing is getting boring
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 pm

OMG! My dad is sooo bad! I was in a bad mood today for a little while (i dont really have an explanation), and then my dad saw that I was bored. He said I should call someone. Then I started to explain why everyone was busy. When I got to Matt (and I said this again bcuz I was in a pissy mood), I said he was snogging his gf. My dad didnt know Matt had a gf. He started asking questions about her. I said she was from Minnehaha. My dad said, "is she short and funny?". OMG, KILL!!!! My dad then began to laugh his head off at how funny he was while I looked at him like he was a piece of bloody poo. He didnt care and went on talking about it for the remainder of the hour. My dad needs to stop getting so old.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 pm

lol you were looking at him like he was bloody poo.
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 pm

you've looked at bloody poo before... I know it looks weird doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Yeah that crap happens whit aging...
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:32 pm

OMG!!! I was trying not to say shitakee mushrooms! Dont need those details!!! jk
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 pm

go home.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 3:47 pm

no cum home! lol... ok that was uncalled for
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:57 pm

alright, back on topic again. My mom asked a question she regretted yesterday: "What music do you listen to?". Obviously this discussion took a crucial amount of time. So I showed her everything I've listened to that she didn't already know. EVERYTHING!!!! I was really surprised by her reaction too. Don't worry, its good. But first I'll tell you a bit about my mom. Everyone knows shes more republican/racist/blah blah blah/annoying I think. And everyone also knows my dad is usually cooler until he fails/kills/whatever. But my dad hates it when you show him something he doesnt like. And I already knew he doesnt like the music I like because he always changes the radio station when ever a good song comes onto 93x. So i confided more in my mom here. The outcome was hilarious! She really liked almost everything. The only thing she didn't like was AILD. That was just because of the screaming. But she said she would like it if she could actually understand the words he was saying rather than "eating the mic" which is what she said. She just wanted him to pull it away from his face a little bit and pronounce the words clearer. I was like "WHOA!". But out of everything I showed her, she REALLY liked slipknot! So then I showed her the video on youtube rather than just hearing the music. I already told her they wear masks. She didn't mind that much because she thought their music was better. Huh......my mom and slipknot don't really go together and I has a good laugh to myself later about it.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:13 pm

I know my mom listens to metal!!!! Im like....

Other Random Stories N725075089_288918_2774

And it is not just heavy metal, she was listening to grunt metal. The only band she does not like is as blood runs black.
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:43 pm

yeah my mom asks me if my music is enriching my being every time i listen to it... and if she knew that i listened to anything heavier than the beatles or even the beatles "EXPLICIT(OMFG)" stuff she'd spas just as much as if she saw this. Other Random Stories Fiction

im following suit christian. =P
Back to top Go down
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 am

I forgot to think about this till now but yesterday when I moved my sister out of her house I saw mr and mrs Anderson walking with " the boy" we talked a bit I'm on my iPod so I don't wanna type a lot just ask me about it later!
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:35 pm

wow...I am on my ipod...listining to my cocaine. I can't type write now because I am kind of busy explaining my situation by typing it ouot and saying I can't type anyways because I am to busy. Oh I got to go, I am to busy to type right now. By.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Random Stories   Other Random Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Random Stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next