Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paintball after school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

Paintball after school Empty
PostSubject: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:34 am

Just bring up the topic of the paintball thing we had planed for the end of the school year. What can you guys FOR SURE do.

We have time so, no hurry.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:56 pm

DUDE!!! I really want to go P-ballin the weekend after school gets out but I don't think my parents will drive me. But my parents will drive to one of the closer locations, unfortunatly they are all indoors, except for one. I need to research that a bit more, I am just throwing it out there for now. So can any of your parents drive? I know it is kind of a load but that would be great. After P-ball we could head back to my place and hang out some.

But for now I think we can only plan and wait untill school is out. Don't forget to ask your parents!
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Indoor is fine with me, besides I really want to play speedball at least once. What are the places called? could you post their url's please?

Btw, who are we planning to do this with again?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:06 am

hey guys, jeff here. paintballing at the end of the year sounds awesome, but idk if i can come. my dad wants to go on a week long trip w/a couple of his friends nd me to Moab, Utah where we will be camping in desert and motorcycling/dirtbiking/atving in the desert. so although i really want to go, the week after school gets out might not work for me. I'll try to find out if I'm for sure going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:14 pm

I can't go the weekend of the final week. i got a possibly 3 day long Baseball tournament in Rochester. Friday i go and play a game after school, then stay in a hotel and if we win on Saturday we stay again on Saturday night. then play again on Sunday. So the week after that might work but my mom might say again that if i go paintballing the only other option in life is to join the army. but we'll see. maybe because i've been so faithful to baseball or if i get good grades (which i doubt) i might be able to go.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Val ask your mom about driving. I don't think my parents will... And how about everyone pays for themself? I mean we pitch in to get a box of paint, but then we divvy up equally.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:56 pm

I'm not sure right now for my mom, what day exactly would work for us though, she'll want to know that. And about the costs, I agree with Christian. I think it's $15 to rent guns and stuff and if we split the paint cost and use it more wisely this time, Matt and I in particular, then it shouldn't actually be that expensive.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:59 pm

I think speedball is like $70 a person for rentals and playing. Add paint to that as well. Matt I dont think is going to get into paintball though. I gotta be ALOT more ammo conservative though. I spilled like 200 and jammed my gun though b4, so dont say I waster too much. But I do go trigger crazy when I'm looking at someone down the scope.
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:04 pm

me? i barely used any, cuz of my cwummy gun, 'member? i just gave it away. it was jeff who got trigger happy. but i cant blame him, if my gun shot fast i woulda been right there with him. GAH i had so many good shots lined up... but my gun had low pwr and r.o.f. =( k im done whining now.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:09 pm

But I still thought you didnt want to do it?!?!?! ugh....w/e, I'm free whenever. If someone can drive taht would be best caus my parents have been pissed at me lately.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:24 pm

$70, dang... I hope thats total, or I'll have to smooch that from my mom. I'm currently broke, or almost. Sry for saying it was you Matt, I wasn't sure and I completely forgot that you had a s**ty gun. Also, do you know how much, if any , it is to BYOP? (thats Bring Your Own Paint)
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:25 pm

I'll help pay. I currently have $180 and get $30 everytime I cut the grass (which is like every 4 days). So I have a good income going on right now. Won't next year though. But I'll help you pay for one trip, howz that sound?
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:05 pm

That would be awesome! I'd personally owe you that. :face:
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:13 am

I think im just going to buy a mask. Like now or tonight. Because I don't like rentals.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:04 am

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday night, wannta go and buy one this weekend together?
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

PostSubject: Paintballn'   Paintball after school EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Wait, am i invited? :scratch: I don't want to butt in. But i can use my brothers tippmann and i can pay for me own crap. and i've paintballing before. i was usually the last person on my team to die. (i didn't just sit way back and cower behind some cover, i charged up with my fellow comrades.)
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Sure your more than welcome to come. I just want to know who can.

But we don't know who can drive us. I do not know if my parents can.
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

PostSubject: When are we going?   Paintball after school EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:53 pm

I REALLY need to know when we are going. i can't go this weekend because of baseball but do you think we could do it sometime during our first week off? Because my mom actually is seriously considering letting me go paintballing.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Tom > We pretty much have to go this weekend. Our parents are not home during the weekend. You sure you can't do it this weekend?
Back to top Go down
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

PostSubject: paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:10 pm

I have a baseball game friday night after school. then i stay at hotel and then play a game in the morning and afternoon. then if we win a certain amount out of the three then i stay again in a hotel and play some games on sunday. ugh. but i doubt that we'll win many games because we've only won 1 out of 7 games played. So we kinda suck. so yes i'm sure i can't come this weekend. thats why i wanted to know if we could do it sometime NEXT week. doesn't have to be on the weekend but sometime mon-fri or on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Dang... My mom wont be able to drive us anywhere this weekend cuz she has meetings all day Saturday and most of Sunday, like until 4pm.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Well, everybody ask their parents. We need to know yes or no. We also need to know who can go when. Please PM me with details so ill put them in a topic for everybody to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball after school   Paintball after school Empty

Back to top Go down

Paintball after school
Page 1 of 1