Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its that question...

Go down 
+2
Jeff
Joe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

Its that question... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:15 pm

There's no possible way to be better at having a diverse music taste. I'm just saying that I am open to discussion about ANY kind of music. EXCEPT COUNTRY!!!!! OMG!!!!! Otherwise, feel free everyone to share things you wouldn't share with anyone else to me. More people may feel the same way, but I don't want to criticize people for there likes and dislikes (cough....Joe). Scott, you may be on the same page. If so, good for us. I like finding new music. Smile For finding new music, I find using pandora really works. Wow, that sounded like a medicine commercial. But seriously try it out if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 pm

GRAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

That sums up my favorite music. But I will listen to anything now. INCLUDING RAP AND COUNTRY. Lol the twangyness does not bother me anymore. In fact....I kinda like it sometimes. And Rap is cool, if you can find good songs, that are not all about how you gotz more money in the bank, and u have more girls, and u r so much more gangster than the other guy.

Honestly. I don't know what happened all of a sudden I like everything I hear... Its kind of cool. I can actually turn on the radio and listen. Except for cursed repeats.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
scott
Initiate
Initiate
scott

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 pm

i gots da money in da bank ima buy yous a drank!!!

ima buy you a drank
DOO
DOO
DOO
stick mah P**** into you
BLANG BLANG BLANG!!!!
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:14 pm

ok jeff i put up one playlist and you generalize me as only thinking about girls... ive never thought so little about girls in my life. the only reason i seem so harsh is cuz of stuff like this. and besides i was trying to appeal to everyone a little. i like plenty of heavy stuff. so idk where that came from.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 am

btw Jeff, I LOVE jazz. not nearly as much as metal or stuff like that but it's awsome!!! and your right that I would like you first playlist, although i listen to that stuff all day long...
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:17 am

Great, now everyones somewhat off at me. W/e, I'm tired right now and don't feel like writing an argument.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Ya... You can see why on other forums any music discussions are instantly banned... But we are not all "off" at u.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 am

Yeah, I was just comenting on your post. No trying to get "off" at you dude. It's what foreums are for right?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 am

Since when is "p1ssed" a cus word? ? W/e. Ya, Music is somewhat controversial (not extreme, but its there). I can see why music is banned on other forums though.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:52 pm

calling music somewhat conravertial is an understatment. Joe and the definition of rock, for example, not pointing any fingers, is VERY diffrent from the one that I would give it. You knoa where this is going.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:28 am

Alright, enough of this bickering at each other. Val: Christian and me found this band and I don't know if I've shown you or not yet. Scott might like this too. The band is called devildriver. There two god songs are "Clouds Over California" and "Tirades of Truth". At least those are the ones we've found using Pandora (again a good website). Remember that this topic was on suggesting music to each other, not fighting about our beliefs.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Devildriver is pretty good, I light get myself some when I get home...

I've gone gaga over Skillet, idk if you guys know the band or not but I think I've showed some of you a few of their sings. I'd say it's kinda like Linken Park, and then not so much. heavy music and calmer, eaisily understandable, lyrics. I personanly conect to a number of their songs whice id I think one of the reasons I like them so much. Comatos, Those Nights, and Collide are probably my favs.
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:28 pm

Rhett used to love skillet, and he would show them to me all the time. So ya I know them.
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:57 pm

omg rhett... hes on my soccer team again this year. he always requests me. actually hes not that bad anymore, behaviorwise. and he's pretty good at soccer for house league.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:15 pm

I heard he's got a lot better controle over himself, good for him. really. I was starting to feel bad for the guy. Not now... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Joe still hates him though. ^^ I have built up kind of a big tolerance with him though.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:39 am

I guess if you take the time to be around him for a while and get to know him, he's fine.
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm

yeah joe tends to not give ppl a chance. i can think of other instances. k ill stop we're not here to yell at each other.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:39 pm

were not yelling... but I get your point, if we gonna say negative stuff about peps, say it to their faces! The forum is reserved for normal comunication.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:14 pm

ya...
matt- joe is right here... JK idc and ya i am mean sometimes... (ross) =(
val- I listen to jazz ALL the time. Its my dads favorite kinda music. He used t live in New Orleans. He picked up guitar to play Jazz (and Folk) Jeff Linsky, Joe Pass, Cal Collins, James Ulmer, all those guys... We listen to a LOT of Jazz.
christian- i dont hate rhett. i hate his friends... =) (mohammed, alex Logelin, etc.)
jeff- ya i dont really care if we argue. were not insulting each other so its fine.

And i dont really like skillet that much... christian rock... bleagh. Devildriver? uhhh... i guess thats classified as 'heavy stuff'. But have u guys heard daron malakian's single? weerd... 'f--- the world and all of its friends' is my favorite line. funny. actually it might be trends not friends then it would not be so funny.
Back to top Go down
towerdude
Apprentice
Apprentice
towerdude

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:58 pm

NO THATS NOT THE LINE F*CK F*CK F*CK AAAAAAAAAAAGH

k ima go ape sry. i mean finna. i mean gong. haha yaas gong

here are the lyrics

I walked the line, the line I choose
I see the people in front of me
I climbed the wall, the wall of news
I watched them show the tragedy

If you were me, could you defend
the given rights to all the men?
Let's [censored] the world with all it's trend
They say it's all about to end...

They say, they say...

There's a prison that's gone, but the fear lives on
I watched you walking on the dotted line
Maybe you don't see what's in front of me
Maybe you won't stand the test of time
For we live in sin, for we will win
I watched the president kiss his family
For we live in sin, for we will win
I watched the president [censored] society

If you were me, could you defend
the given rights to all the men?

They say, they say...

I fall in love with the old times
I never mention my own mind
Thank god, it's all about to end...

They say, they say...
They say, they say...
They say it's all about to end
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:20 pm

OK Matt, calm down now.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Apprentice
Apprentice
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:25 pm

ya ithought so i guess its not as funny nymore
but the censored version of the song IS kinda funny
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:52 pm

dude......You guys are probably going to be like "we told you that a while ago" but I started listening to Shinedown. Fly from the Inside is pretty much the best song I've ever heard. Nuf said.
Back to top Go down
AILD
VIP
VIP
AILD

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 am

I've never heard of them, and I find there music to be not bad...

FYI, the only drums songs I can currently play for sure are: The Sickness, Pain, and Animal I Have Become. I leaning I hate everything about you and ten thousand fists tho, but it's kinda hard without a drumset...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its that question...   Its that question... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its that question...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Labs Forum  :: General :: Music-
Jump to: