Ice Labs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice labs forum, a forum for everything you need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Long Mario Kart.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilFurby22
Initiate
Initiate
EvilFurby22

So Long Mario Kart. Empty
PostSubject: So Long Mario Kart.   So Long Mario Kart. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Well, seeing as my brother is leaving for college tomorrow, my Wii and PS2 will be gone maybe for good. Cause the deal was i get to keep the 360 and my brother gets to take the wii and PS2 with him to college. And some of you might say "But you still have the gamecube!" Yes, i do but he is taking all the games. Including Mario Kart Double Dash. So playing that game at my house is no longer an option. I guess we can still play it at jake's but we don't go there often. So unless jake wanted to let me have his mario kart and his controllers then we could still play it at my house if i wasn't lazy enough to hook up the g-cube. Anyways, its weird having my brother going off to college. It reminds me that time has gone by really fast and that we're all growing up. I bet u guys are thinking that too now that ur in high school.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Acolyte
Acolyte
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: So Long Mario Kart.   So Long Mario Kart. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 pm

YES! jk, Tom and ppls know that I didn't really like double dash. I like mario kart normal though. No, there different. I'm just better at mario kart. And I like it more. We could still play that at my house if you want. + using wii motes is more fun in my opinion as well (and I don't think many of you have tried it). Thats if we can ever do stuff. I can do stuff on weekends only right now but eventually I'll be able to do stuff on weekdays as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IWAZB0RED
0.0 Atom 0.0
Apprentice
Apprentice
0.0 Atom 0.0

PostSubject: Re: So Long Mario Kart.   So Long Mario Kart. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 pm

I have played with the Wii wheels in fact i have Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart for the Wii

Edit:I too think the wii motes are more fun and btw jeff we should get each others wii codes

Last edited by 0.0 Atom 0.0 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazychristian
Admin
Admin
Crazychristian

PostSubject: Re: So Long Mario Kart.   So Long Mario Kart. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Well. That kinda sucks, but it isn't a big deal or anything. I mean we played that like a year ago.
Back to top Go down
https://icelabs.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Long Mario Kart.   So Long Mario Kart. Empty

Back to top Go down

So Long Mario Kart.
Page 1 of 1